cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jvillesundevil Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

F380 Printer is Ready message

I have an F380 all-in-one connected wirelessly to a Vista laptop. It's been problem free for the year or so that I've had it.  Now, every time I start up, or wake up from sleep mode, I get pop-up in the lower right corner that says " F300 Series printer is ready" with an OK button.  It's getting kind of annoying.  Anyone else getting this? Any idea on how to make it stop?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Gcyber Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

F380 Printer is Ready message

I get it also. Since everything is working I just live with it. There should be an option someplace to not have it ask each time, but I can't spend the time to search for it. If someone from HP could lead us to the proper place to change this option it would be appreciated.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation