Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
MFP M277DW
macOS 10.12 Sierra

I NEED TO FORWARD ALL FAXES TO EMAIL BUT CANNOT FIND FROM WHERE AND HOW ON MY NEW M277DW PRINTER

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @MOUAYYUAD,

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums After reading your post I see that you require assistance regarding forwarding fax messages to your email. It will be a delight to assist you here.:)

Superb analysis and brilliant diagnosis of the issue before posting. 🙂 Kudos to you on that score. 🙂

For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this:

• Did you check if the printer supports the feature by contacting HP phone support?

For a start let me keep you posted that only a few printers support this feature.

If your printer does not support this feature then it cannot be done.

• For now please check this link for supported list of printers: http://hp.care/2u2shMv Then check if this printer is listed here.
  • Also please check the steps and perform the steps mentioned in this link: http://hp.care/2u2JWUg It is authored by a reputed forum expert and is an accepted solution. Although it is not for your printer, the steps are relevant even for your printer.

For further assistance please contact HP phone support in this regard.

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://hp.care/2r9wSvP

• Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.
  • Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.
  • Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.
  • Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

They will be happy to assist you immediately. If the unit is under warranty repair services is taken care of by the manufacturer’s warranty.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Is there any app. Can be downloaded to the printer to activate this feature.
If not my printer is uselesd for my business purpose.

Is there any possibility to change it or buy an external fax firwarding device???
HP Recommended

@MOUAYYUAD

It looks like you were interacting with @DavidSMP, but he is out for the day & I'll be glad to help you out, 

I'm the Riddle_Decipher & I'm at your service. 

I reviewed your post and I'm afraid your printer doesn't support this feature as mentioned previously,

And to add to it, there's no such device that could be connected to the printer either.

It looks like we are at the end of the line with this particular request as there are no support options available.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, 

Feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon 

Followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' 

And Have a great day ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.