cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Fax machine will get faxes, but can't recieve them. My fax shows a big RED X

HP Recommended
officejet 6700 premium
Windows XP

My HP Office jet premium. Can recieve faxes, but can't send them a BIG RED X shows up on my fax machine??? I am not a verytechy person so please respond in plain engish,haha.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Author
5 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry was reading my own message back. Should say can recieve fax, but can't send. When trying a big red X comes up on fax machine. Remember I said I wasn't very techy, but please try to help me. I had a guy come out last week and install a new router??

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
4,704 5,044 255 604
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @COWGIRL58,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

With your being able to receive faxes but not send, I will suggest you go through this Cannot Send or Receive Faxes document. I realize you are able to receive, but the steps should still help Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go for you!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation