cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Teddy5
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Faxing with HP Officejets Pro 8600 with Windows 10

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8600
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had to get a new computer, it came with Windows 10.  I figured out how to add a printer and then how to scan with "HP Scan and Capture".  How can I fax from a document on my PC through my HP Printer.  I no longer have the multi-funtion options on the computer. 

Your help would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Rainbow7000
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 856 2,168
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Community @Teddy5,

I saw your post about wondering how to fax from your Windows 10 system, with your Officejet 8600, and I wanted to reach out! I would like you to start with running the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows to ensure you have installed the printers full feature driver and software for Windows 10, which will give you the scanning options.

Also see this guide for the instructions on how to digital fax from your PC: HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Printer Series (N911) - Setting Up HP Digital Fax to Save Receive...

If there are any issues, please let me know in a reply and I will do my best to help!

I hope this helps!

Show appreciation for our help in the forums by clicking the thumbs up below this message!

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Teddy5
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have not tried to fax, but all of the options seem to be available.  Thank you so much for your help.

0 Kudos
Raywms
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I cannot fax from Windows 10 with HP 8600

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation