Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
nghi Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Fuser error for HP Color LaserJet 3600 Series Printer

My HP Color LaserJet 3600dn  Printer have  Fuser error message.  What is the problem ?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
1kw Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Our printer 3600 will not work.  Fuser error 50.9.  Do we need to replace our fuser?  Could not find any information for this error.

Sincerely,

Karen Wright

0 Kudos
Professor
Professor
1792 1787 82 285
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The product you have seems to be a commercial printer. For the best chance at finding a solution I would suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support!

You may find the Commercial Laserjet board here.
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-LaserJet/bd-p/bsc-413

You can also view the article related to this product here:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Home.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesI...

Hope this helps!

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. :)

0 Kudos
zpuchkoff Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had the same error message and it said , make sure fuser is seated properly. This did not help. The paper continued to jam when coming out of the printer.

It cost over $300 to buy a new fuser cartridge, so I went on Ebay and bought theexact same printer model for about $100 which included 4 printer cartridges which ae expensive.

I then replaced the fuser cartridge in my printer with the purchased printer and the problem disappeared and will use the ink cartrdges when mine are empty. This happened a year ago.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation