cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ashicks
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Gibberish from a new Pro HP 8500A Premium

HP Recommended

Brand new replacement printer printing similiar gibberish to prior machine.  How to fix it or do I need to replace it again?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Dave_K
Level 7
Level 7
615 613 42 117
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey ashicks!

If it happened on your previous printer and it is happening again, chances are it is a communication issue from your computer. Are you printing via USB or over a network?

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
0 Kudos
PrintMan
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've been at the receiving end of gibberish from other HP printers.  I've usually encountered that problem when trying to print multiple .pdf files and I close one .pdf file after initiating the print, but before it is printed and then initiate one or more additional .pdf print jobs in the same way.  Although trying to save time by utilizing the print queue, I received gibberish and had to re-print all the docs slowly and let them finish before initiating the next .pdf print job.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation