cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
somniac
1 1 0 0
Message 11 of 46
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problems with my CP1525mw.

It is not possible to connect it as a "Cloud Ready" printer (via http://www.google.com/landing/cloudprint/hp-enable.html).

Depending on ePrint security settings, I get the following messages: "Could not get printer information from HP" or "Unable to parse printer capabilities".

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Fredrikli
1 1 0 0
Message 12 of 46
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've got the same printer and the same problem. I also bought the printer ONLY for that feature.

jaysen
Author
Level 2
15 14 1 1
Message 13 of 46
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I believe an HP rep owes this thread a formal response to the matter - please make good on your word.

Also, for those that are encountering this problem, please contact HP Live support.  It will only take 15 minutes of your time, refer them to this thread, and document that the issue exist. 

jaysen
Author
Level 2
15 14 1 1
Message 14 of 46
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is the response I've received from the original rep who was helping me out....

Hello Jason,

I personally wanted to follow up the recent contact that you had made with HP chat support for the issue "Could not connect the CP1525nw LaserJet to Google's cloud print service”
Jason, I did a lot of  research to find the resolution for the problem but I am sorry to say that  I could not find the relevant solution of the issue. So  I am now going to escalate this case to the highest level of the technical support in HP. Please note down the Service ticket number of the case "XXXXX" for your reference. I expect the get a reply from the higher level within the next 24 - 48 hours. So, as soon as I get the reply, I will communicate the same with you via email. 
I really apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused in getting this issue resolved.  However, I will do all in my disposal to make sure that this issue gets resolved as soon as possible. 
Sincerely,
Summer

dfdfdfdfd
1 1 0 0
Message 15 of 46
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same issue here.  Waiting on your response.

m5hit
2 2 0 0
Message 16 of 46
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Another one here.

I purchased the printer because of the press release announcing that the eprinters are "cloud ready".

Clearly that is not the case and I am considering returning the printer.

jaysen
Author
Level 2
15 14 1 1
Message 17 of 46
Flag Post
HP Recommended

For those that are also reporting an issue, please, please, please, contact HP regarding this issue and refer them to this thread.  You will not have your issue resolved, however the more complaints/request for a resolution, HP will be obligated and realize a HUGE flaw with their printer.

Jason

invar9
2 2 0 0
Message 18 of 46
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same problem here... Just purchased printer today. Only reason I purchased the CP1525NW was for the "cloud printing" e-pring functionality. Guess I will have to stick to my OKI for a while...... 

This needs to get fixed. If this functionality does not work... I would call that false advertising. When I enabled the eprinting, it was in BIG Green letters, "print with the google cloud printer"

PrintApper
Level 6
Level 6
566 506 17 166
Message 19 of 46
Flag Post
HP Recommended

FYI:  We are aware that this issue has been reported and it has been communicated internally to our engineers for investigation.  As soon as we have any updates or additional information we will post it here...thanks for your messages.  

I am an HP employee.
jaysen
Author
Level 2
15 14 1 1
Message 20 of 46
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bumping this thread so it stays fresh on HP's mind... I need to know if this will be resolved my return window is slowly dwindling away.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation