Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
ENVY 5530 E-ALL-IN-ONE
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

LOGIN ERROR

THERE WAS AN ERROR LOGGING IN.

CHECK YOUR USERNAME AND PIN AND TRY AGAIN

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@dcreativeone

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand you want to know about saving new email ID to send a scanned document to mail and you are unable to login to make changes,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Have you attempted to retry the setup process to retrieve a new pin/password?

Did you look for any HP Articles that contains a solution to your predicament?

While you respond to that, I have found the solution for your:

To use the Scan to Email feature, you must first set up an email profile. You can set up your email profile from the printer control panel.

1. On the printer control panel, touch the Right Arrow () once, and then touch the Scan icon (). The Scan To menu displays.

2. Touch Email. The Welcome menu displays with instructions for setting up your email account. Touch the Down Arrow () once to read the rest of the message, and then touch Continue.

3. From the Enter Your Email menu, touch Email.

4. Type your email address, using the keyboard on the control panel. When you are finished, touch Done.

5. Touch Continue. A message displays, prompting you to check your email for a PIN number.

6. Retrieve your PIN number from your email, and then touch Continue.

7. From the Enter Your PIN menu, touch PIN.

8. Type your PIN, using the keyboard on the control panel. When you are finished, touch Done.

9. Touch Login. Read the information on the screen, touching the Down Arrow () twice to read the entire message, and then touch either Store Email or Auto-login.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Let me know how that works out, keep me in the loop and Good luck! 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.