cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
xtera Tutor
Tutor
11 9 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP 1320 new cartridge installed, print blank pages and without error messages.

HP laserjet 1320 running Windows 7 has new cartridge installed.   Approximately 20 pages were printed perfectly fine during few months usage. One day after the image were printed and the printer was shutdown after the job completion; then, when the printer were turned on to print different document, it started printing blank pages without error message since even the test page.

The Q5949XC cartridge has been removed and rotated to redistribute the toner in addition to power recycle but the problem persists.

Please advise.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
PhD Student
PhD Student
1,172 1,155 29 92
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

xtera,

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .

I hope this helps.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
0 Kudos
PhD Student
PhD Student
846 824 66 105
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Try printing a test page from device control panel & see the output.

If the printer internal test pages does not have image printed on it (blank page), try replacing the toner cartridge with another one (if available) or have your toner cartrdige tested with another working printer.  This is to confirm if the defect is with the toner cart. or with printer hardware.

If the defect is with printer hardware, then you might need to contact HP technical support & have the product hardware issue identified & resolved.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!

(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
xtera Tutor
Tutor
11 9 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Using your suggestion, I replaced the new toner cartridge with the old low toner one and the print out is alright.

Obviously, the problem is with a new toner cartridge. I will contact HP support to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation