cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 2055 - programs quit to desktop when printing

HP Recommended

Hi,

this is my first post on this forum so welcome everybody 🙂

I've got this issue with my HP 2055dn printer, installed under win xp, which i use to print from windows and dos programs.

Printer is installed on my laptop and shared in the local network on other PCs. I'm using PCL6 driver (using PCL5 gets everything the same).

Everytime i print something from DOS programs they quit to desktop (program keeps running) and i have to manually maximize them back on the screen.

Same thing happens with lot of windows programs, but not with all of them (the rest just blink for a while showing desktop and goes back to the program).

Does anyone know the solution to stop the printer quitting programs to desktop, as it is very annoying....

Thanks all in advance.

Boozer

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
4,704 5,044 255 604
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi BoozerPL,

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this by clicking the following link: Printers - LaserJet.

Hope this helps, have a good one!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation