cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Level 13
7,129 7,121 557 997
Message 11 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 3200ps 44" wont boot

I am sorry but you have me all confused since I do not know what you have replaced with what.  Lets make this real simple. You say when you use the interconnect which I guess is the cable that runs from the main pca to the interconnect board (print mech) from the 24" model connected to the main pca and printmech of the 44" model that the unit boots.  Is this correct?  Now if you connect with the cable again that runs from the main pca to the intereconnect board (print mech) 44" inch model it does not boot.  Is this correct.  In other words what are you connecting to what when you get something on the display and what are you connecting to what when you do not get anything on the display.  Be specific such as 44" interconnect cable between pca and printmech board, etc.  Reread what you posted and you will see there is no way for anyone to understand what you are connecting to what.  Forget about error messages for now.  We just want to know what is connected where you get a display with characters and what is connected when you do not get a display with characters.  See where I going.  If the only difference is the interconnect cable going from the main pca to the printmech board then it is obvious you have a bad cable which needs to be replaced.  The cable set is the same for the 24 and 44 inch models.  Q6675-60092.

0 Kudos
styloid
Level 3
83 51 1 7
Message 12 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 3200ps 44" wont boot

After the machine lagnishing in the workshop for months I took another look at it and found the interconnect cable was damaged.

I tried another and it now printing fine

The electronic module had trapped the cable and had been damaged by a screw holding the em in place.

Its an easy error to make as the cable is routed in an odd way. 

Thanks for all your help 

Kine regards 

Peter

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation