cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
bipe
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP 3732 will not print magenta

HP Recommended
HP 3732
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Just inserted a new color cartridge 304 in my HP 3732, and a new black cartridge 304.

My problem is, it wont print magenta color, with the new cartridge 😕

Cyan, Yellow and Black works fine.

What to do, the shop will not accept a refund, when the package has been opened.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Rainbow23
Retired
Retired
7,692 7,685 427 601
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @bipe,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to print in magenta color from your HP DeskJet 3732 All-in-One Printer after inserting the new color cartridge

This issue could occur if the nozzles are clogged.

Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Fixing Poor Print Quality

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
bipe
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks for your reply

I have tried it all now, with no luck, still no Magenta on the print,

I believe it was money out of the window, for this cartridge:smileysad:

0 Kudos
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 487 951
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @bipe, I am the @Chimney_83. It looks like you were interacting with @Rainbow23, but he is out of the office today so I'll take over from here.

Thanks for the reply and trying the suggested steps, recommend you try a new cartridge of magenta on the printer. 

If you are able to print with the new cartridge, please contact our phone support to have the defective magenta cartridge replaced. (Step 14 in the article.)

If the printer still does not print in magenta after installing a new cartridge as well, please contact our phone support for the service or trade in options available for your printer. (Step 16)

Keep me posted. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation