Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (185 Views)

HP 4620 software download time

All of a sudden my laptop won't print on my HP 4620 printer.  I am trying to download the software/driver for this product and wonder if anyone can tell me how long it takes?  I tried it this morning and it downloaded for about an hour and wasn't complete.

0 Kudos
Master's Graduate
Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)

Re: HP 4620 software download time

The time is dependant on what internet connection you have and your computer

If you have a 56k modem your looking at 4.7 hours
. If you have a cable modem or DSL less than a minute to 11 minutes depending on speed of connection.  If you have dial up internet service, it takes a long time

I was an HP employee

Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may select the "Kudos" button on any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation