Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
xterragreen Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 5240 all-in-one printer

I have a 5240 AIO Printer and the menu selections somehow have become a language other than English.  How do I change the menu to read in American English?  Acer computer running Vista.  Thanks.

1 REPLY
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
2840 193 601
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

HP 5240 all-in-one printer

Hi xterragreen,

Can you give me the full name of the printer?  What is the Model # for the printer?

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation