cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lasd283
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 17
Flag Post

HP 6830 Printerhead Error

HP Recommended
HP Officejet 6830

We purchased the HP Officejet 6830 and suddenly 0xc19a0035 printerhead error popped up. I have alway purchased the HP printers because they work but what happened. I have done everything to correct the problem, changed the all the cartridges, turned it on and off, unplugged it. I have done everthing in the other blogs, minus messing with the actual printerhead. At this point it is a big paper weight. I am so disappointed because we use it for work. What do I have to do now? The printer is under six months old.... HELP! I'm not buying a new one....

16 REPLIES 16
Ciara_B
Level 11
8,714 7,731 283 651
Message 2 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @lasd283

I would advise calling HP phone support as it's likely you'll require a replacement printer under warranty.

Can you please let us know how you get on?

Thanks

Ciara

HP_contact numbers.jpg

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
bogies12
1 1 0 2
Message 3 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I get a printerhead error. My printer is fairly new and I shouldn't have this problem. Poor support.

NatalieS22
Level 1
6 6 0 2
Message 4 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This just happened to me too - I got the printerhead error - on the day my printer was 1 DAY past warranty!!! I'm so upset - I feel a bit cheated that I paid for this product thinking it would last as a realible printer - and it broke 1 year later ... and now I can't get any help, get it fixed or replaced, or do anything, because all the website does is tell me that it's not under warranty and so I can't contact anyone!!! Very sad customer 😞

Ciara_B
Level 11
8,714 7,731 283 651
Message 5 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @NatalieS22

Which country are you based in? You should still be able to get a replacement, see link below for details..

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Inkjet-Printing/Problem-with-Printhead-on-Officejet-Pro-printer/td-p/55...

Can you please post back to let me know how you get on, and if there's anything I can help with to follow up

Thanks

Ciara

NatalieS22
Level 1
6 6 0 2
Message 6 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Oh that would be fab, thanks Ciara. I'm in the US. I've entered my info and initated the product replacement process.... I guess I will see what happens from here. Thank you for your help!

Tags (1)
Ciara_B
Level 11
8,714 7,731 283 651
Message 7 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @NatalieS22

So you've entered the details for the US in this form...?

If so then it shouldn't be long before you hear back. Can you please post back in a couple days to let us know the status? Hopefully it should be sorted for you very soon

Thanks

Ciara

Product replacement for printhead.JPG

NatalieS22
Level 1
6 6 0 2
Message 8 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Ciara, yes I filled in the form and received an Order Confirmation with CSO number. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! 🙂

However, I'm unsure what the next steps are supposed to be - am I meant to be doing something? Should I be sending the printer to the repair center yet or should I be waiting on some further confirmation? It says total charges are $0 so I'm not sure how to pay for the freight.

When I try to check the status and enter my order # and email address it simply says "Unfortunately although the information you have entered is valid we are unable to provide you with any order status information for this particular type of order and service. Please Contact HP for further assistance if required."

Could you advise what I should be doing as a next step?

Thank u muchly

Natalie

Tags (1)
NatalieS22
Level 1
6 6 0 2
Message 9 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Ciara

We received a new replacement printer from HP today, which was great. However, upon plugging it in, inserting the set up cartridges and initiating the set up process - the printer showed the exact same printhead error! So HP has sent us another printer with the exact same fault. We are not v. happy 😞

So- we now have 2 printers to return - the original printer and the replacement....

Could you please advise what to do or who we can contact?? I've tried calling HP Customer Support which says to go to the website for Tech Support. But I cannot find anywhere to contact tech support!

The original email they sent me with my CSO # is a "DO NOT REPLY" email address, so I cannot contact support that way!

We are really at a loss about what to do, or how to get help here .....  ??? This just seems like a huge fail.

Any advice would be much appreciated 🙂 Thanks!

Ciara_B
Level 11
8,714 7,731 283 651
Message 10 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @NatalieS22

I'm going to send you a private message - check out the blue envelope icon at the top right

Thanks, Ciara

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation