Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (236 Views)

HP 7520 SET UP WITH MAC MOUNTAIN LION

HI

Having a few issues with setting up my printer wirelessly on my home network.  I have downloaded and installed the HP software for my MAC OS and got as far as the wireless options.  At the printer itself I have connected the wireless to the router - all OK - it can see my router and the WPA password has been accepted.  But during the set up process I have connected the printer via a USB cable so that set up would proceed smoothly and reached the stage where the networks are listed - mine isn't....my wifi is connected to my home network so I'm a bit confused as to why this isn't being picked up on the list to connect to.

Sorry for the rambling description!

Jax

0 Kudos
Honor Student
Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)

Re: HP 7520 SET UP WITH MAC MOUNTAIN LION

Sorted out my issue - think the connection with the printer was proving to be flakey....all connected and set up now!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation