cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Polkadoted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP All In one 6310

I would like to print from my iPaD 2 to my printer.  How do I do that?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Level 7 kkcb9395
Level 7
985 984 74 293
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP All In one 6310

Hi - You might try the following app that can be found on iTunes app store. 

HP ePrint Home and Biz

I'm not sure it will support the 6310, but it is worth a try.  If that doesn't work, I'm not aware of any solution for that product.  The newer products offer support for printing from an iPad, but I believe the 6310 is too old.

Hope that helps.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos thumbs up. Please mark the post that solves your problem as an Accepted Solution so other forum users can utilize the solution.

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Polkadoted
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP All In one 6310

I was hopeful for a more definitive answer.  The answer you gave to me was pretty much what I googled and was not sure how to proceed from there.

:smileysad::smileysad:

0 Kudos
Level 7 kkcb9395
Level 7
985 984 74 293
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP All In one 6310

Hi - Unfortrunately, if you already went to iTunes, searched for HP ePrint Home and Biz downloaded it and it didn't work, I'm not aware of any solution other than upgrading to a newer printer.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos thumbs up. Please mark the post that solves your problem as an Accepted Solution so other forum users can utilize the solution.

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation