cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mmda14
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP CM2320 PCL XL error , internalerror 0x50 on office documents

I have a CM 3230 MFP Series PCL6

It no longer prints but only once gave me an error:

PCL XL Error

Subsystem:  Text

Error:  InternalError 0x50

Operator:  BeginChar

Position:  33

Tried to reset by holding right arrow and X key when powered down.

Still does not print

Printer says "printing" and then goes back to "ready".  We are only trying to print word documents.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Level 3 grizb8
Level 3
44 44 1 16
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP CM2320 PCL XL error , internalerror 0x50 on office documents

Hello mmda14,

This might be a dumb question, but when you turned the printer back on did you hold down those buttons then?

With the machine powered off press and hold the Right Arrow button and the X (cancel) button.  With both of these buttons pressed at the same time power on the machine and release the buttons when you see Permanent storage init. displayed.

Grizb8
I work on behalf of HP.
Click the thumbs up + if I have helped you. Click Accepted Solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation