Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
3 1 1 1
Message 1 of 28
Flag Post

Solved!

HP CONNECTED---CAN'T CONNECT TO IT

HP Recommended

Yesterday I had a problem in setting up an account because of an old Snapfish account, this has now been resolved.....thanks.

Today I have managed to get some things working but I am having a problem logging into HP connected.  I click on the eprint icon which takes me to a log in screen, I log in and then get another screen saying that "eprint centre is now HP connected" and there is another button to click saying " go to HP connected". When I click this button I end up back where I started on the eprint page asking me to log in all over again. This goes on forever, round and round in circles.

Help Please, beggining to wish I had gone with a new Epson or Canon

0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Level 10
4,377 4,354 444 576
Message 2 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have you tried to reconfigure the machine with HP Connected? ePrintCenter is being discontinued and the information is being migrated over to HP Connected. If not you may have to remove and re-add the printer to web services again. I would start here which may require you to have a new printer email address. 

Let me know and I will get right back in touch with you! 

-Spencer

PS I hope you are having a wonderful day! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem. I set up and accessed my account OK. Now though I get to the ePrintCenter and go round in circles when I try to log in OR set up a new account. I have bookmarked HP Connected but when I select this I am redirected to the ePrintCenter.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have also tried yesterday and today and cant log into my account. Please can you help. I only bought the printer on tuesday!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
3 1 1 1
Message 5 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I have now sorted it. It was my version of internet explorer causing the problem. I changed to firefox and all is ok. Try upgrading your browser or change to another one as I did.

GjMc
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 6 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks very much. I changed to Google Chrome and connected straight away

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 10
4,377 4,354 444 576
Message 7 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for that information, I will be sure to check that if any further cases arise. I use Chrome as my native browser so I did not know that there was an issue related to that. 

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend! 

-Spencer 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 8 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was using Firefox and had the same problem, but it was fine when I tried through Chrome.

I suspect  that it must be a cookie problem with the site

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 10
4,377 4,354 444 576
Message 9 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That's probably right, or something related to the certificates. I am sure that the issue will be resolved quicly, however. 

-Spencer 

0 Kudos
Level 1
5 4 0 1
Message 10 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi i just brought a photosmart 5520 got it set up on the net open eprint takes me to hp connected it say's that i'm connected  but when i click it takes me back to eprint to start all over again, i done a research and found out that eprint is closing down and will become hp connected. first this is for customers in the us only when will it be available for other countries, and second why the hell bother taken down what works for everyone in the world to put something tha's not ready for all the users in the world they, start with u.s users in other words by the time they finished setting it up so it's available for everyone they might most proberbly close that one down because they found something that works better.

once upon a time i thought i could use a mobile and send e-mails to my printer at home and print my photos but hp decided that this is to much for the human race.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation