Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 21 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

fixed with HP thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,041 2,630
Message 22 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That's great. Have a nice day.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
7 7 0 0
Message 23 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

>For those that aren't in the US or the UK please continue to use www.eprintcenter.com

>In the lower left hand corner of the screen, you can change your country and language settings.

... no can do.  The system begs you to upgrade to HPConnect; once done, you cannot log in to eprint, you are diverted by a popup to the endless 404 experience of HP Connect (inaccessible from Canada).  Cannot ePrint, cannot login.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 1
Message 24 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It was working when I bought my Envy 4500, largely in part of the Cloud Printing feature.

Where I live I get the internet through a wifi distribution system, in other words for my printer to work without hard wiring I need the Cloud feature

Upon  install i was directed to eprintcenter. Upon registering was immediately reconnected to HP Connect.

Since then HPConnected has quit.

Changed browsers - no joy.

Tried to sign up again at ePrint - direct to HP Connected and 404! - NO JOY!

I live in Canada, but from the forum this is a problem unless you live in the US.

HP is supposed to be a leading high tech company, so what is the problem?

Cloud Printing has been  featured quite predominately on packaging, ads (print and online) so what is the next step?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 3 0 0
Message 25 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i cannot change my password having forgot what the initial one was because when i try on hp connected it says

We are sorry. We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

its been like this for days whatever browser i use same problem

solutions please

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 3 0 0
Message 26 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

this is all i get when trying to change password

We are sorry. We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 1
Message 27 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I wonder if they are going bankrupt. It's almost like the IT guys haven't been paid, for a long time.
Highlighted
4 3 0 0
Message 28 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Maybe your right but someone should let us know 

where to go from here i do not know

And i need to change my e-print mail address for one a little easierto remember

mrbumble U.K

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation