Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
10,400 10,963 247 608
Message 11 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi tinytone65. I am sorry you are frustrated with the upgrade to HPconnected.

So the step to upgrade from eprintcenter.com to hpconnected.com, once that is completed, you should be able to log into hpconnected.com from now on, is that correct?

When you log into hpconnected.com can you find the 'devices' tab and see if your printer is listed in there?

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
5 4 0 1
Message 12 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi twopointoh, no i cannot connect to hpconnected, from eprint log on it goes to hpconnected i am upgraded click on button and there u go not found, and it just goes on and on, tried 3 browsers nothing all the same, i have registerd my printer i have registerd 3 e-mails for my family so they can print from there mobiles, my printer is connected, web services activated, that's it what had to be done is done it just wont open hp connected.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
10,400 10,963 247 608
Message 13 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey tinytone65. Check the hpconnected url, if its not US English, it may be the problem.

Try to manually go to https://www.hpconnected.com/us/en/

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Highlighted
Level 1
5 4 0 1
Message 14 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi twopointoh, yeah i found it as well that apparentley the url only works for us and uk, let's hope that hp fixes this glitch quickly thnxs 4 the reply u got your kudo

Highlighted
Level 1
5 4 0 1
Message 15 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

so i'm back again, well 4 2 day's using hpconnected us i could see my printer on the web now were back to starters, page not found, my printer works perfectly i send e-mails and the printer works, it's just this hpconnected that wont open maybe i'll just have to wait that hp get's it sorted out

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
10,400 10,963 247 608
Message 16 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi tinytone65. You might benefit from contacting HP's Cloud Services 1-855-785-2777. Perhaps a real time server status might be in order.

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
11 7 0 0
Message 17 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Nope, change of browser is not the solution.

My link goes to www.hpconnected.com/au/en/ and comes up "not found"

Change to www.hpconnected.com/us/en/ and it works!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,530 4,705 318 862
Message 18 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi LarryCz,

Sorry to hear you are having issues getting to HP Connected.

Currently HP Connected is only available for US residents and it is in beta for UK residents. I am not aware of what the timetable is to roll HP Connected out to other countries. I have included links to HP Connected for both countries.  

United States English -->              https://www.hpconnected.com/us/en/

United Kingdom English -->         https://www.hpconnected.com/uk/en/

For those that aren't in the US or the UK please continue to use www.eprintcenter.com.  In the lower left hand corner of the screen, you can change your country and language settings.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 19 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am sooo frustrated--just trying to set up account so I can print remotely.

I've created my account up to the point of it wanting my snapfish name and password

enter those and it comes back "system error" time and time again

switched to google chrome and same thing.

please help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,041 2,632
Message 20 of 28
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Susan45

I understand you are getting a system error trying to setup a account on HP Connected.

I would suggest setting up a new email and password, if it still prompts you for the Snapfish password then click on Forgot Snapfish password?  They should send you with a email for the password.

I tried this myself and was able to access the site.

Hope this helps.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation