Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
11 8 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP CP5225

HP Recommended
CP5225
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.

We have a problem with printing quality. The problem is that all pictures from all kind of documents are printed green-tinted. The strange is that graphs and text is printed normally.

https://mega.nz/#!d9h3GCrJ!T_EeZl1GwK_V9Kd3-JFnFg0a0CF22MtERosyjNwhhRA example. The greenish graphs should be gray. Sometimes completely white backgroung in images is rendered green on page.

I've tried PS and PCL6 drivers, but nothing happened. Could anyone tell what is the problem with our printer?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 7
839 824 66 105
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am unable to download/view the image from given web link, but wished to share basic steps which may be checked before we could think about any hardware issue or obtaining nearest color match using additional hardware/software.

Please check if all toner cartridges and other supplies (mainly transfer kit) are healthy (generally above 10% level) and replace if required.  Perform full color calibration and print PQ troubleshooting reports to check internal prints for any PQ issues.  Results of internal PQ tests will help us to troubleshoot further.  Please attach the PQ samples in this post, if possible.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!

(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
11 8 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is what we get while printing images. Even the demo page is rendered strangely - the HP logo has transparent background, but that backgroung is rendered greenish on the paper.

HP_Страница_2.jpgHP_Страница_1.jpg

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation