Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Top Student
Message 1 of 2 (236 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP Connected down 12/5/ 13

HP Connnected down evening of 12/5/13.  Problem is,  my printer's claim code says good for 24 hours. Am trying to connect my I Phone for eprinting connections.

Help.  It worked fine this afternoon ,  but I put in the wrong I.P . and had to go back in to change it and couldn't get back in.

Does this site go down a lot? Maybe because they had an overload since this was there special help support day, 12/5/13?

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: HP Connected down 12/5/ 13

Hello hookknife,

I would like to provide you with some information in regards to this issue.

I recommend clicking on the link below and to follow the steps for "What if I lose my printer code before registering my printer?".

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02882571

Also, if you're within North America you could contact our HP Cloud Services at (877) 785-2777. If you're outside of North America, I recommend starting with the following link: Contact HP Worldwide

Let me know how it goes!

Best regards Smiley Happy

View solution in context
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (196 Views)

Re: HP Connected down 12/5/ 13

[ Edited ]

Hello hookknife,

I would like to provide you with some information in regards to this issue.

I recommend clicking on the link below and to follow the steps for "What if I lose my printer code before registering my printer?".

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02882571

Also, if you're within North America you could contact our HP Cloud Services at (877) 785-2777. If you're outside of North America, I recommend starting with the following link: Contact HP Worldwide

Let me know how it goes!

Best regards Smiley Happy

I worked on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation