Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 20 (17,934 Views)

HP DesignJet 650C Plotter Parts and Service Manual

I am looking for parts and a manual for a HP DesignJet 650C plotter, model C2859B.  I have found multiple manuals for a C2859A but nothing for the B.  Will that one work for me or are they different?  I am also looking for anyone with information on where I can find a few parts.  The part #'s are unknown (till I find a manual) but I am looking for a main drive belt and I beleive thay are called a starwheel assembly.  Any information would be appreciated. Thanks
-Nate
Provost
Message 2 of 20 (17,933 Views)

Re: HP DesignJet 650C Plotter Parts and Service Manual

I do not know about the manual, but parts (and diagrams) can be found at HP's partsurfer site.  If you select the C2859B you can then select either a parts list or an interactive diagram.

Regards,

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
Message 3 of 20 (15,400 Views)

Hi Nate,

We are cleaning up assets we do use anymore.  One of them is an HP Designjet 650c.  I saw your posting from last year and wanted to know if you wanted ours (in working condition) to use as you see fit.

Regards,

Tom

Honor Student
Message 4 of 20 (15,292 Views)

If you are interested, I would be willing to purchase this and cover shipping to canada let me know.

Thanks

Richard

Student
Message 5 of 20 (15,200 Views)

I also have a HP DesignJet 650C, not currently working, but was just a few weeks ago.

but i do have all owners manuals still in the original plastic bags, software, box of ink cartriges and a box of spare parts.

let me know if you are intrested they are just collecting dust in one of our unused offices.

Student
Message 6 of 20 (14,939 Views)

Hi,

Do you still have this printer.... I need a display and Manual.  

Thank you

ian

Student
Message 7 of 20 (14,903 Views)

Hello from David Davies

I am interested in you HP designJet 650c manual

please reply

Honor Student
Message 8 of 20 (14,686 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Richard,

Sorry for the tardy reply.  I lost track of where I posted this offer.  Your offer is accepted.  All you have to do is get it to your place in Canada.  I am not sseing how I can attach a photo or two with this message.  Email me at [edited by Moderator] and i will forward a reply with pictures.

Regards,

Tom Kenyon

Speck Products

Student
Message 9 of 20 (14,518 Views)

Hello,  I am new to the site...  I have a 650C and would be interested in yours if you still have it and depending upon where you are located.

Thanks,

Pete

Student
Message 10 of 20 (11,493 Views)

I as well am searching for leads on a HP 650C service manual.  It is stunning that a company could make a product and not provide any technical support.  If you make a product make a service manual and keep it easily accessable to the people who are your paying clients.  I am not asking for much,  just a link to a PDF of the service manual ... possibly even linked somewhere to the 'Designjet Support' portion of the web site ....  totally frustrating. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation