cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
koozoop
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

HP DesignJet 750C+ and Windows 10 64bit

HP Recommended
Designjet 750C+
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good evening.

I own a Designjet 750C+ which works flawlessly on my Windows 7 64bit laptop. I upgraded to Windows 10 64bit but the driver is not supported. Any ideas on how to make it work?

I wish a Happy New Year to everyone!

6 REPLIES 6
davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,062 558 1,025
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How is the plotter connected?  Ethernet, Parallel or Parallel to USB?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
koozoop
Author
5 3 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ethernet

davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,062 558 1,025
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If connected by ethernet and no driver available use any designjet gl2  or pcl3 (raster/rtl) driver which should work.  Below is a link to the HP universal driver which supports your operating system.

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=pl_133330_1&swEnvOid=4063#

koozoop
Author
5 3 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, I will give it a try. I'll come back with results.

Archaic_Type
2 1 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

So, with a rather pronounced dramatic build up, the results were...?

koozoop
Author
5 3 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good evening. There was a problem with the cartridge carriage shortly after I asked about Windows 10 and I haven't managed to fiand out a used one in working condition. I got myself a T520 for the moment until I find one and get it back to working order. Then I will give it a try with W10.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation