cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP DesignJet 750C plus

HP Recommended

Hi

I need the HP DesignJet 750C Plus plotter printer for my work.  I have just had to update to windows 7 computer and cannot get a driver to work.

Any answers

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
86,266 86,151 10,953 23,525
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Fore Windows 7 64bit: Please download the following file:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/attachments/psg/Networking/15099/1/pl532en.zip

(a) Unzip the files into a new folder.  
(b) Click Start, select "Devices and Printers"
(c) Click Add a Printer,
(d) Select the right connection,
(e) Select "Have a Disk" and point to the folder where you unzipped the files.

For Windows 7 32bit: Please use XP 32bit driver:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Designjet-Large-Format/NEED-DRIVER-HP-DESIGNJET-750C-PLUS-FOR-...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thankyou for providing the setup files. I have installed the files and successfully printed to the plotter. However I am unable to print in colour. The preferences available only allow me to print in greyscale and I am  unable to select "print inked area only". Is it possible I need a different driver for the colour plotter? I require the 64bit version.

Many Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When you say you couldn't get it to work what was wrong?  I was working fine on Win7 until the LPTtoUSB cord I had broke.  I put a new cord on and now my computer recognizes the plotter but when I go to print the queue always says "Error - Failed to Print."  I need to get this wokring asap, is this a driver problem or something else?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation