cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Deskjet 1000 J110a Prints Only Blank Pages Or Faint Lines - Support Site For This Product Is Down

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 1000 J110a
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

Hello - when I purchased new ink the printer stopped working. It prints only blank pages or faint horizontal lines. I tried printing both with black only, color only, and both black and color ink cartridges installed. The ink levels are shown to be almost full. I have unplugged the printer, reinstalled print cartridges, etc., everything that could be tried to fix it. I have also tried cleaning the printer heads as provided in the utility tool. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
7,878 7,777 397 988
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Gelisius,

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! 🙂 I see you are running into some print quality issues when printing to your Deskjet 1000. You have performed some troubleshooting steps with no success.

Please make sure no steps have been missed here: Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 1000 (J110)

If you are still seeing the print quality issue, please call technical support at http://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

I hope this helps. Let me know the outcome. If this resolves the issue please let others know by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".  To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" up button. If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. 

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation