Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
8Merlot Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Deskjet 1000 Priner J110

Is it just me or is does anyone else expect the usb cable to come standard with a printer? Sunday afternoon now, have no idea which cable to get, and i can't print today!

3 REPLIES
Dean
Dean
10035 645 1291
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post

You will need a USB 2.0 A-B printer cable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am a volunteer.
0 Kudos
lweaver Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post

how can i reinsall my deskjet 1000 hp printer have he disc wih me is in cd rom now.

0 Kudos
Dean
Dean
10035 645 1291
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post

@iweaver, if you are using a Windows pc then the Deskjet 1000 install program should start automatically.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am a volunteer.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation