cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
elliottebbs
1 0 0 2
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

HP Deskjet 3050a banding. cleaning heads?

HP Recommended

how do you clean the printer head on hp deskjet 3050a? my prints have horizontal lines (banding)

7 REPLIES 7
-JohnB-
Level 9
5,287 5,272 183 606
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there,

This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
spesner
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
how do you remove banding on a HP deskjet 3050
Ernie43
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do you clean the ink heads of a hP Deskjet 3050?

Tags (1)
Ciara_B
Level 11
8,714 7,731 283 651
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi Ernie, go into Tools the run Printhead Clean.
Ciara
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
vrnnfuller
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp deskjet 3050a cleaning heads how it can be done can i us alcohol and where ?

graceb2u
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I still did not get your answer. Please reply to: [Personal information removed]

Jill_
2 1 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Deskjet 3050A J611 series no longer prints the last few lines on any page.  I checked a previous answer regarding cleaning the heads, but cannot find 'tools' to request clean.

It's occurred to me that the tools menu is most likely on my partner's system as it was he who installed the printer originally.  I shall check with him later and update my query then.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation