Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 10
4,377 4,354 444 576
Message 21 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is not a folder where these things are saved, but the inforamtion is generally stored in the Networking portion of your computer controls. I am glad that you are up and running and if you ever have any further questions or issues I hope that you remember the experience you had here on the forums and know that me and my colleagues are here almost 24-7 to help support you and your needs. 

I hope you are having a wonderful week, and I hope that the weather where you are located is as beautiful there as it is here!

-Spencer

PS have a wonderful day!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
12 11 0 1
Message 22 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks Spencer,

Any ideas or recommendations as what could I do to have hooked up via wireless again?

Any idea why the wireless setting does not let the computer sleep?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10
4,377 4,354 444 576
Message 23 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I believe if you install the printer via USB you have the option to convert it from USB to wireless, this would be the easiest route to take. On the other issue, from what I have found on that issue is that it is a flaw in the MS OS which prevents the computer from sleeping. 

Let me know if you get it connected! 

-Spencer 

PS I hope you are having a lovely week so far!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation