Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3054A
Other

Hello!

About 3 months ago I bought new router and since then I have WIFI connectivity problems with my HP Deskjet 3054A printer. With old router it works like a charm.

I noticed that everytime printer wants to connect via WIFI to router, I get error code 0xB807A7D2.

I tried a lot of things to find a solution/fix but with no luck.
- reinstalling drivers
- unplug printer, unplug router

- factory reseting the printer etc ...

My router si: Tenda AC1900 Smart Dual-Band Gigabit WiFi Router
Model: AC15

Since the router is Dual-Band I think the problem is somewhere here.

Thanks for the help, because I'm going crazy.

P.S.: English is not my native language, so sorry for grammar. 🙂

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello, @xaero545 - Hope you are well 🙂

Allow me to welcome to HP Support Forums! It is a great platform to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others!

I see that you are having trouble connecting the printer to the Tenda AC1900 Smart Dual-Band Gigabit WiFi Router. Good job on diagnosing and isolating the issue.

The printer is designed to work on 2.4Ghz and not 5GHz. You can log in to the router EWS page and change the mode to 2.4Ghz and check for the issue resolution. Also, change the channel to 11 and try changing the frequency to 802.11 b/g mode. Check with your ISP if you need assistance.

I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.