Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (498 Views)

HP Deskjet 3070A wont print correct colour

Hi my HP Deskjet 3070A wont print correct colour, i am trying to print a document in green and the first page printed fine then the second page printed orange, i turned the printer off and back on and tried to print again and it printed out in pink.

the ink cartridge in the printer are hp 564.

0 Kudos
Regents Professor
Message 2 of 2 (482 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet 3070A wont print correct colour

[ Edited ]

Hey lexilaw,

It sounds like your Deskjet 3070a is having a print quality issue.  The issue is most likely coming from ink being gummed up in the printhead of the printer.  I would advise running 3 levels of the printhead cleaning utility of the printer.  Check out the steps in the document linked below for troubleshooting a print quality issue with the Deskjet 3070a.

Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues

Let me know the results of the steps in the document.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation