Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 2
31 22 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Deskjet 5510d Printer and PC reboot problem.

HP Recommended

Sometimes when my computer is on and I want to print, when I turn on the printer, my PC reboots. Very inconvenient. Any suggestions please?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 8
2,242 2,229 100 292
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I hope you are doing well ;

Hope you a having a great day,

I am reaching out to probe if you still experience this issue. If you are, I will do my best to assist you.

Please try this tool GO HERE,

If you are not experiencing this issue any longer you may disregard this post, although I will appreciate if you can take I little bit of your time and let me know.

Thanks
RobertoR

:manlol: remember ▼

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :OpenSmile:
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation