Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Top Student
Message 1 of 3 (613 Views)

HP Deskjet D1660 not working properly

I just bought a hp printer D1660 and still I could not print to it, first of all I have debian 5.0.4, and of course had hp lip 2.8.6 and D1600 was not the driver, I went to one site and download the hplip-3.10.2.run, tube resolve some dependencies and install it now ready for 1.3.8 Common UNIX Printing System, and correctly I mounted the driver that corresponds to this model but not passing control print jobs and does not print even blinking light indicates an error.
0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (579 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet D1660 not working properly

[ Edited ]

Hi techd11,

I am not familiar with Unix or Linux driver issues. You will need to go the link below for additional assistance.

By using this link you are leaving the Hewlett-Packard Website. HP assumes no responsibility for information outside of the HP Website.

Click on the link below if you want to continue.

http://hplipopensource.com ›

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Top Student
Message 3 of 3 (558 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet D1660 not working properly

Thanks for your valuable reply but i got its solutions on another site. You can also read it for more information.

http://forums.techarena.in/hardware-peripherals/1441875.htm

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation