cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
nellymusti Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Deskjet F2280 All-in-one, HP Solution Center cannot run, on windows 7 ???

I have a HP Deskjet F2280 All-in-one.When I was on xp everything was perfect.After I started to use windows 7,  I installed latest hp driver for win 7 32 bit here: "http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=al-74850-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&..."

However after the successful installation, every hp software worked perfect except HP Solution Center!

When I double clicked HP Solution Center I always get that error (It was Turkish but I found English translation):

"HP Solution Center cannot run because your device installation is not complete. Please plug in the USB cable or re-run the setup program from the installation CD for a network installation. If this does not complete the installation, or you do not have the CD, access the HP help files by clicking the Start menu."

I tried reinstalling, after several complete uninstalls, but unfurtunately nothing helps.

I'm writing from Turkey and sorry for my bad English 🙂

I want HP Solution for just to see my ink levels.Is there anything I can do?

Sincerely,

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation