Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (1,989 Views)

HP Deskjet F380 installer disc lost...what to do?

[ Edited ]

I've had an HP Deskjet F380 (SN:  [Personal Information Removed]) for about 5 years now on various computers and it always worked a treat, never had a problem. Until now. I've misplaced the original installation CD and can't transfer the printer to my new iMac (Mountain Lion).

I transferred all the drivers via Carbon Copy Clone...no problem, but then of course the software has problems finding a printer that doesn't exist on the new mac.

Who can help me?

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (1,971 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet F380 installer disc lost...what to do?

Hi,

Please check the driver and software from the following link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=219&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=11282...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation