The HP Community is here for you.
07-13-2012 10:50 AM
1. Product name and number: HP Deskjet Ink Advantage K209a-z, CH368
2. Operating system: Windows 8 Consumer Preview (64-bit)
3. Error message: "The driver for Deskjet Ink Advant K209a-z is not installed. Install the latest driver for the device."
4. Any changes made before: Computer has been in repair and new operating system was installed (Win8 CP). I worked on Windows XP before repair and printer was going without any troubles.
5. I'd like to know when the driver will be available for Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
07-16-2012 03:30 PM
I suggest using the HP Windows 8 Install Utility for the best chance to get the printer working on Windows 8 preview. As for the drivers, the release of the Windows 8 drivers are expected to be after the office release of Windows 8.
The above link will direct you to the Windows 8 section where you should address any further Windows 8 questions.
01-15-2013 08:22 AM
Do you have Windows 8 Consumer preview still or do you have Windows 8?
If you have Windows 8, you can find the Full Feature drivers at the link below.
Deskjet Ink Advantage K209a Full Feature Software
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
07-21-2013 12:42 PM
MY PRINTER " HP Deskjet Ink Advantage K209a" OPERATING SYSTEM Windows 8
Driver not found when installing windows 8 .So,please give me a suggestion & give me new driver for win 8.New driver download link sent my email address please..................
02-16-2015 05:03 PM
Printer will not print anything I send it from lap top computer. I worked yesterday but had problem with one e-mail and now it will not print anything.