cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
V_1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP ENVY 4500 Print Disappearing from Queue

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 4500
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Printer is conected to my laptop via USB. Everytime I go to print a word document or PDF I send it to the printer, see the file in the print queue and then after 5 seconds it disappears without anything being printed.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the full driver and software for my printer 3 times now and have run the print and scan doctor 5.0 twice. Everytime it cannot print the test page but can print the internal page. I get the response that it is the software not being up to date yet I keep downloading the most recent version from online "EN4500_198.exe (110.1 MB)" this is beyond frustrating. Please help. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,741 25,621 1,414 1,485
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@V_1

Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP ENVY 4500 printer. I understand that the print job keeps disappearing from queue and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting. 

Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well,

Rename the HPBXPSRENDER.DLL file

• Right-click the Start button () or the lower left corner of the screen, click Search, and then type %windir%.
  • Double-click the System 32 folder, double-click the Spool folder, and then double-click the Drivers folder.
  • Double-click the x64 folder or the w32x86 folder, depending on your operating system, and then double-click the 3 folder.
  • Right-click the HPBXPSRENDER.DLL file, and then click Rename.
  • Delete the DLL suffix, type OLD in its place, and then press Enter. The file name now displays as HPBXPSRENDER.OLD.
  • When the "If you change the file name extension, the file might become unstable. Are you sure you want to change it?" message displays, click Yes.
  • Close the window.

Click here and follow the document for more troubleshooting steps.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation