cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AlFJT
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP ENVY 4520 Will Not Print,etc.

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 4520 All in One
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My HP ENVY 4520 ALL-IN-ONE printer stopped working.  I have been using it for several months wireless.

I've tried to reinstall the  printer with the disc and also from the HP web site.  I uninstalled and reinstalled each time.  I first tried installing wireless again and after about 5 hours of trouble shooting and uninstalling and reinstalling I gave up and decided to use the USB cable.  Same situation nothing after several hours of frustration.  Each time the test sheets print but when I try to print a document...NOTHING!

My operating system is Windows 7 SP1 64 bit.  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,323 26,678 2,426 8,983
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.  Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

0 Kudos
AlFJT
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did this several times without any success.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation