cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
primebeef
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Envy 114 e

HP Recommended
HP Envy 114 e 110 series
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Tried to scan document.  Received message that HP Envy 110 series not found, yet it will print but not scan.  Have recently

changed to a Linksys router.  Only recent change.  I don't believe the updates for this product are still available.  Has anyone experienced this?  Appreciate any feedback.

Debbie

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,615 3,976
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand the HP Envy 114 e-All in one printer prints but doesn't scan,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

To verify the printer's hardware is functional, are you able to make copies with the printer?

If you have any quality issues with the copy, try this link: Click here

Meanwhile, if copy works fine and yet you have scanner issues: Click here for scanner error fix.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,  

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation