cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
WWS2
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Envy 4507 will no longer print from Chromebook to Cloud Print

HP Recommended
HP Envy 4507
Chrome OS

Hi, I suddenly had a probem whereby nothing would print from my Chromebook to my HP Envy 4507 having successfully been printing via Cloud Print for 2 years. I uninstalled the printer from Google Cloud print, but now the printer does not show up anywhere to reinstall it. The printer shows as connected to network (as is the chromebook) and the printer can print a test page when I tell it to from my HP IP address account online. However, it is no longer an option to print any other page. I have tried restoring default settings to the printer, switches everything off and on , disconnected and reconnected the printer to the network. Am at a loss as to what else to do - Please help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
13,309 13,257 1,355 3,512
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Forums.

Have you tried the HP Print apps?

This example will show you how:

Chromebook: Printing using HP Print apps

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation