cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ashwood
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Envy 5660 Driver is unavailable

HP Recommended
Envy 5660
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am unable to connect my HP Spectre x360 running Windows 10 to my HP Envy 5660 all in one printer.

Under the printer settings it shows Driver is unavailable, even though I have downloaded and installed that latest drivers thru HP Support Assitant.

It should not be this difficult to connect a HP laptop to a HP printer.

Very frustrated.

3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,663 93,320 12,269 26,099
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please download and install the following software and driver:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/EN5660/Full_Webpack-40.2.1073-EN5660_Full_Webpack....

Please select USB, wireless or wired connection. If USB, please do not plug the cable before the installation process asking for.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
DaveP5450
Level 1
5 4 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Envy 5660 connected to wifi. PC (win 10) connected to wifi, PC sees printer. PC says driver is unavailable. What gives? I just went thru all the steps of powering everything off and on and downloading the latest envy software from hp.

DaveP5450
Level 1
5 4 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BTW, the link provided in the solution also cannot be found

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation