cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
FrustratPrinter
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Envy 7645 will not copy

HP Recommended
Envy 7645
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Envy 7645 will not copy.  Original in ADF or glass, press copy and it seems to be working but the print stage takes WAY too long and a blank page comes out. 

Scan (to Windows 10 laptop) of same document works. 

Print (from Windows 10 laptop) of that scan works. 

Copy preview even shows the right thing in the tiny screen, but it won't print.

Copy just keeps giving a blank page.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
rb011
Retired
Retired
2,702 2,641 191 256
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @FrustratPrinter,

Welcome to the HP Support forum.

I understand that you have an HP ENVY 7645 e-All-in-One Printer that will not copy. It actually scans and prints properly but copying results in a blank page being ejected from the printer. I would like to help with that.

It is odd that you are able to scan the same document successfully, but when you do a copy a blank page comes out of the printer. Scanning and copying use the same parts in the printer. If one works the other should work as well.

I would start by performing a power reset on the printer.

deskjet 1510 reset.jpg

If that does not help resolve this issue, I suggest contacting our technical support at www.hp.com/contacthp/. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assis​t.html

What you can do, is use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click on: HP contact options - click on Get phone number

Case number and phone number appear.

If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message.:smileyhappy:

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation