Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a power button that stays lit, does not blink. My ink cartridge levels are full with no blinking lights, The small LED to the left of the ink level indicators shows a large letter "E". The light in the front of the printer, a small amber color, blinks rapidly.

We have unplugged it, reset it, tried to restart printer spooling, and its done nothing except makes a few clicks and clacks and acts like its going to start but doesnt?

It wont print test pages, or scan or anything?

Can anyone give me some help on this?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi, I would suggest trying the steps in this document . If this doesn't solve the issue, then try Phone support. Hope this is of help to you....

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

hi , i have a hp deeskjet F4435, since i change my colors carthrige , printer doesnt print n i have a sometime aa blinking light n now no blinking light, could you help me,

ty

HP Recommended

Hello papy, I see you are having a problem with your Deskjet F4435 printer where it will not print for you and you see blinking lights on the printer. I have a troubleshooting document for you to follow to hopefully help you with this issue.

Please click on this link and follow these steps - Troubleshooting Cartridge Errors

Please respond to let me know if this helped you, take care.

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

@generalmanager wrote:

I have a power button that stays lit, does not blink. My ink cartridge levels are full with no blinking lights, The small LED to the left of the ink level indicators shows a large letter "E". The light in the front of the printer, a small amber color, blinks rapidly.

We have unplugged it, reset it, tried to restart printer spooling, and its done nothing except makes a few clicks and clacks and acts like its going to start but doesnt?

It wont print test pages, or scan or anything?

Can anyone give me some help on this?

HP Recommended

Hi isabelle,

Have you tried cleaning the cartridge contacts? What is the warranty ends date on the cartridge?

Thanks

CiaraWty ends dates.jpg

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.