cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
hmbm
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Instant Ink

HP Recommended

We purchased our printer in 9/10/2016 and started the instant ink the same day.  We got the first shipment of ink before the initial ink ran out.  However, we haven't gotten any ink since and today while printing some maps the ink ran out.  No replacements!  What do I do now?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Ailah
Level 1
7 7 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm sorry to hear that you ran out of ink and haven't received any replacement ink cartridge but here's how it work on how to receive a replacement ink cartridge to INSTANT INK  . The reason you are not receiving any inks before is that you might not need it by that time but once your printer shows a message on your screen saying LOW ON INK , it will automatically trigger a shipment and processing a shipment may take time coz the regular process for the inks to come to you is 4 to 10 business days . 

So if in case you suddenly ran out of ink after your printer displays a message that is low on ink and you still haven't received the ink cartridges due to it's delivery time , you might have to call INSTANT INK department to help you out on sending you expedited inks that will take 2-3 business days .

Don't worry because shipping fee and everything is already included on the plan that you are currently enrolled to ☺ SO just dial their hotline number which is 1-855-785-2777 and I'm sure every Instant Ink representative are willing to help you out ♥♥♥

HP SUPPORT AGENT
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation