Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Top Student
Message 1 of 4 (428 Views)

HP LaserJet 1320

I am looking for the User Manual for the HP LaserJet 1320. I went to HP's website and found something but kept getting kicked off! I don't know what is going on with this. I have other HP printers which I have manuals for (home use only) but can't locate this manual! Does someone out there have a pdf they can upload?

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 4 (387 Views)

Re: HP LaserJet 1320

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/

Here is a URL for the manuals for the Laserjet 1320.

I hope this helps.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
Top Student
Message 3 of 4 (381 Views)

Regarding a "User Guide/Manual." This wasn't any more help to me. The printer was given to me--I assumed it was just for personal printing as that is what I use it for. Evidently, there was an "electronic User Guide on the CD--ROM" with detailed user instructions that came with the printer which I do not have. I can try the "commercial" site, but I should not have to go through all sorts of steps to get this information. But, thanks for trying. 

Highlighted
Retired
Message 4 of 4 (348 Views)

Hi pepperruby2,

Here is the website for the driver downloads for the printer.

The install should also provide a user guide.

I found the webpage for the Drivers, software & firmware for this product.

Hopefully this will help you out.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation