cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
bhp995
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP LaserJet CP1025nw, can't update firmware, RFU is on

HP Recommended
CP1025NW
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My CP1025nw won't update to the newest firmware -- 20160412 .  I get a success message after running the utility but the new firmware doesn't 'take'.  I attempted to update using printer USB cable.  The printer's device configuration page still shows old 20130826 firmware.

RFU is on, after following steps outlined in another thread.  I am having printing issues where black toner splotches are appearing on right side of page. I've tried running the cleaner utility multiple times but problem persists.

Any help is appreciated.

success.PNG

failure.PNG

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation