Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Top Student
Message 1 of 2 (10,801 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP LaserJet P4515 - error 13.05.00 Fuser Output, Paper Late Jam.

[ Edited ]

HP LaserJet P4515 - error 13.05.00 Fuser Output, Paper Late Jam.

I have frequent Paper Jam errors of this type during duplex jobs. Simplex jobs seem to work fine unless I try to duplex manually by printing on one side and then the other.

When it jams, I will have one page hitting the sensors after the Pre-transfer roller, usually the next blank page from any given tray, and my duplex page, which has gone through one time and has returned for the backpage, folded in underneath or on top of itself after it passes the tranfer roller but before it hits the Fuser rollers.

Sometimes it wil happen every other duplex page or it may allow 5 to 10 before doing it again.

The fuser has been replaced twice, because I thought maybe the first fuser was defective.

I have run the component tests, sensor tests and they appear to be normal.

I need to know where I need to look next.

Right now I am considering changing the feed guide assembly, since that is where the jamming is taking place.

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: HP LaserJet P4515 - error 13.05.00 Fuser Output, Paper Late Jam.

The feed guide assembly was the culprit.

The main roller connected to the gears was broken, which allowed the smaller gear to come out.

View solution in context
Top Student
Message 2 of 2 (10,762 Views)

Re: HP LaserJet P4515 - error 13.05.00 Fuser Output, Paper Late Jam.

The feed guide assembly was the culprit.

The main roller connected to the gears was broken, which allowed the smaller gear to come out.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation