Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (4,062 Views)

HP Laserjet 1600 toolbox download location?

I'm looking for a location to download the toolbox software for a laserjet 1600 for Windows 7. I need to be able to make printer adjustments such as using just the black ink cartridge. Can anybody please help me?

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 4 (4,050 Views)

Re: HP Laserjet 1600 toolbox download location?

Hi,

Please checl the following link, all from HP:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=1140729&lang=en&cc=us...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (4,043 Views)

Thanks BH,

I have tried downloading the full software package for both Windows 7 and XP and all it does is install the drivers and not the toolbox software for the laser printer. Is there another location that I can just download the toolbox software, or should I order a CD from HP?

Student
Message 4 of 4 (2,875 Views)

All references to HP 16oo toolbox downloads come up not available.  I have a 1600 Laserjet that has a registration problem, double image.  I can not locate the toolbox and can not find a valid site to download.  Too good a printer to junk!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation