cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 31 of 37
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Laserjet PRO MFP125nw doesn't print Microsoft Word documents from PC

Kindly describe the steps in more details

Thanks

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
2 2 0 1
Message 32 of 37
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved my printing problem as well. Just changed proprieties to allow access to TEMP and that's it. Thank you.

Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 33 of 37
Flag Post
HP Recommended

is there anyway you could point me in the direction on how to do this, i'm having this exact same issue and no one in HP knows how to help. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 34 of 37
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've different problem with Pro MFP125nw & win 10, it works good with word, excel, Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, but I cann't print Power point page, Any images and also from website google chrome!!!!!!!!!!!! the page out is white.

could you please to help me in this concern.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 35 of 37
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't understand. Please help me...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 36 of 37
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Problem was slightly different I did all of the above with the exception of generic drivers.   I had to make a new profile in Windows 10 and then it worked I then went back and tried the old profile last night and its still corrupt yet its been two weeks and its still printing in all office and Adobe are still printing.  So i have to admit that 2nd level support from Microsoft did the trick.  Worst part is transfering all the files over I have SSD for a C:\ and I keep all my files on other drives including TEMP files.

But thanks to this post I got some new ideas of what to do and 2nd level support didn't have to redo them

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 1
Message 37 of 37
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It seems the driver package for this type of printer was really not very well thought through. When printing PDFs and from applications like Notepad it usually works fine but when printing from Word, or possibly other applications, the process the prints does not have access to the Temp folder which it needs to do the print. The programmers opted for "Silent fail" and the print just disappears even if it briefly shows up in the print queue. The easy solution is usually to give access to the Temp folder to Everyone. Please note that there may be serveral Temp folders on your machine and to check which one the easiest way is perhaps to start the Command Prompt and to type SET and then pressing enter. That gives you a line with the Temp folder listed. Right click on that folder in Explorer and grant access to "Everyone". 

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation